Cemetery Update: Fairview Cemetery Kutztown


 

One of the things I like to do after my first pass at a list is to visit the cemetery. So this morning I visited Fairview Cemetery in Kutztown to take a walkthrough and compare the list that I had with the headstones of the soldiers there. 

After my first run-through I had 29 soldiers with one red-letter and after this mornings walk I had found 5 more which I added to the list.

Including Titus Geehr who joined the 74th Pennsylvania infantry in February of 1865 with his father Jacob also buried at Fairview

Please check them out in the Berks County Cemetery section at the top right of the page and if you have any updates or changes please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zions Lutheran Cemetery-Womelsdorf PA

  Today I completed the preliminary research for the 33 Civil War Soldiers of Zions Lutheran Cemetery in Womelsdorf.  There were three units...